- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 6 months to one year experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python, Solidity.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Good communication and collaboration abilities.