- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms..
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures..
- Creating end-user application feedback channels..
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or C++ certification preferred.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications..
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.